13 februarie 2012

Silly, Snowy Days...

 I had some busy weeks, but now my final exams are over and I'm back in my hometown visiting my parents. And of course..when your home, it's one of the best feelings you can have and I was so happy about coming here. But unfortunately, I haven't got the happy days I was excited about .. The weather is awful, it's so icey everywhere and very very cold! And then, I was going out with some friends in this club we've got here ( kind of celebrating my birthday which was on 6th Feb. ) and as a present, my purse got stolen in which I had my phone, ID card, keys and money. I'm soooo sad about it ... So, now I'm sitting in the house all day and do nothing, except reading and watching movies. And I took some photos of what I wore today and what book I read these days ( it's Crime and Punishment by the Russian author Fyodor Dostoyevsky )




    • "I did not bow down to you, I bowed down to all the suffering of humanity."
    • - Fyodor Dostoevsky, Crime and Punishment, Ch. 24
Also, have a new chictopia account, so if you like my outfit : 

2 comentarii: