3 februarie 2012

DIP DYE REDHEAD

Recently I have dip dyed my hair.. I was so obsessed by it but my hair was red and didn't know how it will look. So.. after some research on the internet, I'v found only one dip dyed redhead that I really liked and this was LUA from le happy. ( source of next image too )

And after some weeks of thinking about this, I made it.. and the results weren't as good as I expected first, but I did get used with it and made some changes by myself ( because the ombré effect was made by a hairdresser ) and now I'm in love with my hair! 
Here are some pictures of me and my hair! 




Tell me if you like it! 
Besitos! xo. R.

13 comentarii:

  1. your hair is beautiful! such a lovely shade of red xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. this looks amazing! major hair crush :) x

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I think it looks great! I still secretly want to dye my hair pink.. but i'm not sure if I dare to :p

    x

    Marielle

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. oh, if your hair is blonde or brown, you should totally do it! it took me a while too, to have the courage .. but it worth it!

      R. xo^^

      Ștergere
  4. fantastic! if only i could dip dye my hair but if only my hair wasn't a pixie. maybe in a few years but this looks so great on you!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. thank you so much!! i don't think it will took a few years so you can do this.. i've seen a lot of women with medium hair, or that bob style with ombre effect and it looked amazing! :)

      xo^^

      Ștergere
  5. Wow i love it!
    I'm also a red head, and was searching for an example.
    So thank you! (:

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. thank you! glad you found me! ^^ I will make a new post about my hair soon, with more photos!

      Ștergere
  6. Wow i love it!
    I'm also a red head, and was searching for an example.
    So thank you! (:

    RăspundețiȘtergere