2 februarie 2012

My 2011

I haven't blogged something in 2011 so I will post some photos that can describe at least a part from this beautiful year that has passed. 
Absorb the good times because these are the first things you forget...

 it was easter and my brother and I have discovered this beautiful place and now we go there every time we have the chance when we're home
 photoshooting for the high school scrapbook
 ..and obvious dan was bored
 and high school is over ... prom night
 view from my window (from the city where I study) in spring
 have travelled a little bit trough Romania and this is one of my favorite cities from my country: Sibiu
 Sibiu
 and of course, one of the biggest events in 2011 : Bon Jovi show in Bucharest .. woohoo !
 fooling around on the beach by the Black See 
 dancing in the night 
 me and di on our way back home 
 me
 my brother and I 
 one of the most beautiful and relaxing places back home
 so if you ever visit Romania, this should be a must see! Transalpina

 one of the most spectacular roads of the Carpathian Mountains.


 home..
 with some of my best friends and my dogs, making some good food.
 ilinca
 my sweetheart and niece, Lara
 back in bucharest with andra 
 me
 .. and than back home again. beautiful view from my window
 me and alina

 another view from my window from our city festival
 what we know to do best: fooling around .. 
 ..and again.
holidays with family ..

4 comentarii:

  1. Beautiful photos! Romania look amazing, I'm going to have to go there someday! Also love the view from your window! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and for the follow! Am also following your gorgeous blog right back!!!

    xoxo
    daringcoco.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. you're so sweet! thank you! and yes, there are a lot of beutiful things to see in Romania.. i'm very glad you liked the photos!

      besos! R. ^^

      Ștergere
  2. Lovely photos! Too sweet.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere