30 ianuarie 2012

So.. I'm back!

I've left behind my blog for a long time now, almost forgot about it until someone had told me I should start a blog. So, here I am again.. after more than a year and I'm very exciting about posting here some stuff I've been done and saw! My life hasn't been changing a lot, now I'm an art student but in the same city I've lived before when I was in high-school. But I must admit it, the life of a student is muuuch more better and I will enjoy it as much as I can and share it with you!
I'm going to try and get caught up on my new goal of giving you at least one post per week!

Big Besos! R.


photo taken by my beloved friend and colleague: Andreea O. Cristurean and you cand find her here: http://cristureanandreea.wordpress.com/ 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu